summer-of-code

for the internship of 10 months

From: upasna vishnoi
Subject: for the internship of 10 months
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2008 08:46:56 +0545

Dear Sir,

I am an Upasna Vishnoi,persuing MTech in VLSI Design from Banasthali
Vidyapeeth,Rajasthan.

I have to do an internship as a part of my MTech course from June2008
through April 2009 which will be of 10 month duration.And I wish to
undertake a project in the digital domain under your able
guidance.Please tell me if I can come for the project.

I have to submit the names of the institutes where I wish to do the
project on 16th of April,so kindly reply for the above mentioned
matter as soon as possible.

I shall be highly obliged to you

Regards,
Upasna Vishnoi