summer-of-code

being the only mentor

From: Nagarjuna
Subject: being the only mentor
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 13:12:10 +0530

This year, gnowsys project has only one mentor, my self.  It will be
nice, if other mentors if they have interest in the project may go
through the two shortlisted projects: 1. gnowser and 2. export
module, and add your comments, and if you please some points too.

Keeping in mind the impact gnowser may create for enhancing the user
base, given only one scholarship, I will prefer 1 over 2, though 2 is
also very useful for attracting user base from the semantic web
community.  Hope some of you may have time to to glance through the
proposals and give your comments.

thanks
Nagarjuna