Re: [STUMP] Fullscreen window hides mode line

From: Quentin Stievenart
Subject: Re: [STUMP] Fullscreen window hides mode line
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2010 10:40:37 +0200

On Mon, Sep 06, 2010 at 08:09:45PM -0700, Norman Marcus wrote:
> It has been suggested to me that in order to get around the problem, I should
> save my layout, delete it so only one frame remains, and restore the old one
> when I'm done
Hi thinks that's the best thing to do. Personally, I define `fullscreen'
like that:

  (defcommand fullscreen () ()
    (let ((group-file (format nil "/tmp/stumpwm-group-~a" (group-name
(current-group)))))
      (if (null (cdr (head-frames (current-group) (current-head))))
          (restore-from-file group-file)
          (progn
            (dump-group-to-file group-file)
            (only)))))

I don't know if something simpler exists, but this works perfectly so
there's no need for something simpler.