Re: [STUMP] Stump on ECL

From: Julian Stecklina
Subject: Re: [STUMP] Stump on ECL
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2010 00:36:58 +0200

Steve Hafner <address@hidden> writes:

> On Sun, Jun 20, 2010 at 6:24 PM, Julian Stecklina <address@hidden> wrote:
>> Steve Hafner <address@hidden> writes:
>>> The problem seems to be with clx, but so far I've had no luck finding
>>> it. Incidentally, stump seems to run fine for me with sbcl in the same
>>> environment.
>>
>> Are you sure you are using the CLX bundled with ECL and not portable CLX?
>>

> Hi Julian,
>
> I checked the stdout, and all the references to loading CLX are similar to

> so that looks fine.

It seems that someone has to look into that one more carefully. There
are some other open issues with Stumpwm on ECL as well that need
resolving.

I am a bit busy at the moment, so it is going to take some time until I
can spare some hours to fix this.

Regards,
--
Julian Stecklina

"It's class warfare, my class is winning, but they shouldn't be."
Warren Buffet, World's Richest Person 2007