Fwd: Contribute the project

From: Didier Spaier
Subject: Fwd: Contribute the project
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2021 13:36:50 +0200

Hello,

I am looking for an answer to the forwarded email, as I don't have one.

I assume that we need to record the audio output sent either by
speech-dispatcher to the software set as AudioOutputMethod (libao by default in Slint, with alsa as default_driver in /etc/libao.conf) or by this software. Or can Alsa somehow both send its output in the audio equipment and record it at
the same time? Would it be easier setting pulse as AudioOutputMethod?

Any clue appreciated.

Cheers,

Didier