Ivona module - do you want to test?

From: Bohdan R . Rau
Subject: Ivona module - do you want to test?
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 12:35:15 +0200

Hi all

As IVO Software decided to create desktop versions of it's Ivona
synthesizer and publish demo versions, I decided to publish my
experimental module :)

Ivona speaks in single voice (US-English female, Polish female, Polish
male or Romanian female), but my romanian file for libdumbtts is not
very usable (unfortunately, I do not speak Romanian).

You can download the sources (Ivona module and dumbtts library) from:
http://www.polip.com/ivonka.tgz and download Ivona synthesizer (demo
versions) from:
http://www.ivosoftware.com/download_ivona/ivona_demo_download_page.html

Remember to download Ivona Desktop, not Telecomm or Professional!

Bohdan