Espeak Module

From: Steve Holmes
Subject: Espeak Module
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2007 18:13:23 -0700

Hey, I successfully configed and did make on the speechd directory
from latest cvs pull plus the patch from Lukas and presumably, all
modules and executables were built.  However, I don't see any output
modules for espeak.  I saw an espeak.c and espeak.po (from the
compile) but I thought there would be a module called espeak or
sd_espeak like you have for flite and festival.  After installing, I
end up with sd_festival and sd_flite plus sd_generic all in
/usr/lib/speech-dispatcher-modules.  I did get a conf file,
espeak.conf in addition to the already existing espeak-generic.conf
but speechd.conf did not mention espeak.conf at all.

Am I still missing something?

--
HolmesGrown Solutions
The best solutions for the best price!