spamass-milt-list

project status?

From: Greg Troxel
Subject: project status?
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2020 08:42:17 -0400

I maintain he spamass-milter entry in pkgsrc.

I see that the last release is 0.4.0, in 2014, and there are no NEWS
entries after that.

I was recently reminded of

  https://github.com/andybalholm/spamass-milter

and several things are unclear to me:

  status of the spamass-milter project on savannah.nongnu.org.  It looks
  to me like there has been no activity since 2014.

  is andybalholm's repo some kind of fork

None of this is intended as criticism; I understand that everyone has
too many things to do and continuation forks are often appropriate.  I
am simply asking that the current situation be clear on all sites that
are or have been official or semi-official spamass-milter sites.

It would be nice to have whatever status is available appear on the
savannah page, perhaps as a NEWS entry.

Thanks,
Greg