spamass-milt-list

Re: MISSING_SUBJECT + HEADER REWRITE bug?

From: eRVee Moskovic
Subject: Re: MISSING_SUBJECT + HEADER REWRITE bug?
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2010 11:58:56 +0200

Hi, I notice 2 things:

* You are using an old version of Spamassassin, current release is 3.3.1
* "Subject: " stands above "From:", this is (AFAIK) not in error with any RFC
and my SA version doesn't pick this up as an error but yours might?

I'd update SA...

Cheers!
Ralf.

On Wed, 07 Apr 2010 20:47:03 +0100, Vaccus Spurcamen wrote

--
I'm a Network Engineer.
I'm fully qualified to break things, with or without reading a manual!