spamass-milt-list

RE: spamass-milter + MySQL users prefs + sendmail + cyrus

From: Glogger Steven
Subject: RE: spamass-milter + MySQL users prefs + sendmail + cyrus
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2005 16:53:16 +0200

hi dan

> You need to add the '-u' flag to the spamass-milter arguments:
> spamass_milter_flags="-x -f -p ${spamass_milter_socket} -u steven"

you're my hero ,-) this works now.

> The username in the -u option will be used only if there are
> more than one local recpient in the message.

hmm... thats not optimal...

because, lets say you send a mail to:
to: address@hidden      (--> user 'steven')
cc: address@hidden      (--> user 'admin')

and i have the "-u defaultuser" flag set it takes 'defaultuser' as
template for the sql.
but what if 'steven' has a score of 10 and 'admin' a score of 3 set, and
the mail has a score of 5.

i would be very bad if i do cyrus-sieve filtering on my mailserver:
if header :contains "X-Spam-Flag" "YES" {
        discard;
}

is there a way to respect all local configs per recipient?

-steven