spamass-milt-list

Re: No bcc: with -B ?

From: Dan Nelson
Subject: Re: No bcc: with -B ?
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 15:27:09 -0600

In the last episode (Feb 02), Dan O'Brien said:
>    I grabbed the source from CVS on or about the 28th of January to use
>    at a client; compiled OK, running OK.
>    Software as follows:
>    RH 8.0
>    sendmail-8.12.8.9.80 (stock RH 8.0 update package)
>    SpamAssassin 3.0.2
>    I'm running with the following options:
>    -e
>    -B address@hidden
>    -u spam
>    -i 127.0.0.1/32,192.168.0.0/24
>    I'm not getting a BCC recipient added when SpamAssassin detects
>    spam...

Note that the -e flag takes an argument, and if what you pasted is your
exact commandline, -e's argument is "-B".

If it was working, you should see a line like "Milter add: rcpt:
<address@hidden>" in your maillog when the milter adds the BCC recipient.
It should be just after the "spamd[]: result:" line, and before the
"Milter add: header" lines.

--
        Dan Nelson
        address@hidden