spamass-milt-list

No bcc: with -B ?

From: Dan O'Brien
Subject: No bcc: with -B ?
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 11:26:25 -0500

I grabbed the source from CVS on or about the 28th of January to use at a client; compiled OK, running OK.

Software as follows:
RH 8.0
sendmail-8.12.8.9.80 (stock RH 8.0 update package)
SpamAssassin 3.0.2

I'm running with the following options:
-e
-B address@hidden
-u spam
-i 127.0.0.1/32,192.168.0.0/24

I'm not getting a BCC recipient added when SpamAssassin detects spam...  I'm running an earlier CVS version with SA2.63, but I'm using the -b option instead of -B, so I'm not sure where the problem lies.

I did find that there are some subtle differences in the default X-Spam-Status: header that SA3.x uses vs. SA2.6x, and I've changed the default to write the header per 2.6x, but still not getting a BCC.  This is my first time integrating SpamAss-Milter with SA3 -- apologies in advance if I'm missing something obvious.

Dan