spamass-milt-list

Re: SpamAssassin quarantine

From: Tony Shadwick
Subject: Re: SpamAssassin quarantine
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 09:56:41 -0500 (CDT)

Ah...I guess I'll have to look for something more appropriate.  I could
still use Mail::Message to extract the correct headers and such, and then
reconstruct using procmail (I think?).

BTW, if this is straying too far off topic for the list just let me know.
I know of at least one list member besides myself working on this.

Tony Shadwick
Manager of Internet Services
Strategic Technology Group
314-872-3000 x105