spamass-milt-list

-r option and SA 3.0.0

From: Jeff Powell
Subject: -r option and SA 3.0.0
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 02:17:35 -0700

I'm using spamass-milter .20 with SpamAssassin 3.0.0 rc1 (just upgraded it from 3.0.0 pre4.3) as it is packaged in the Mandrake Linux cooker and the -r option isn't working.  I have had my reject threshold set at 25 points for some time now but I only just now realized that no bounces were taking place.  SA3 is so good that despite not rejecting anything based on points I didn't notice anything amiss until today.
I can provide log details, but let me know what debug level would be helpful.

Jeff