spamass-milt-list

RE: spamass-milter stops forking new childs?

From: Stephan van Hienen
Subject: RE: spamass-milter stops forking new childs?
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 11:50:04 +0100

Mailserver is doing about 10-20k emails a day
Sometimes it 'crashes' multiple times a day (sometimes within a few
minutes)
Currently it is running ok for 1 week

> Anyone ever tried to create a redudant spamass-milter? I
> could setup 3 IP
> aliases on the spamassassin-milter server and create a host
> with 3 IN A
> records. Is this a stupid Idea? :-)

Do you mean MX records ?
Could be an option, and setup sendmail for not accepting emails when
spamass-milter is not running

But better: fix this bug ;)