social-discuss

Re: [Social-discuss] Control own privacy, posted by _others_

From: Matija Šuklje
Subject: Re: [Social-discuss] Control own privacy, posted by _others_
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2010 01:50:38 +0200

Dne nedelja 11. aprila 2010 ob 01:02:55 je Story Henry napisal(a):
> (( that is partly why I think we should not bother with the legal copying
>  issues because international legal reasoning and work is very
complicated.
>  It took Lessig a few years to get the simple CC licence right)

And even after all those years CC won't guarantee for their licenses to
comply to any legal system. So far the only license that's guaranteed to be
valid under several legal systems is the EUPL ...but that's beside the point
here.

You've got a point there. From what I understand from your sketch I think it
could work and later on it'd be possible to apply as much law as needed[1]
to it as well.

Cheers,
Matija
-.-.-
[1] preferably not less and most definitely not more then that!
--
gsm: +386 41 849 552
www: http://matija.suklje.name