sks-devel

Re: shutdown of pgpkeys.co.uk and pgpkeys.uk

From: Jeremy T. Bouse
Subject: Re: shutdown of pgpkeys.co.uk and pgpkeys.uk
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2021 15:45:03 -0400

Yes, I've come to the same conclusion that Hagrid does not at this point in time have any means of federation or "peering". I don't know enough about Hockeypuck myself and had only briefly looked at it before in the past. One of the major issues with the way peering worked with SKS that was keeping me from reconstituting my servers was the issue with how it authenticated and my environment within AWS would not easily facilitate it. I do not know if that is a factor with Hockeypuck or not.

I currently have moved all my hosting into AWS pretty much exclusively. If someone with greater insight into Hockeypuck wanted to work with me I could provide the platform to do so.