sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] memory leak

From: Kiss Gabor (Bitman)
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] memory leak
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2015 17:54:41 +0100 (CET)

> > I can see "<recon as client> error in callback.: Out of memory"
> > messages and a certain amount of "Reconciliation attempt from xxx
> > while gossip disabled. Ignoring."
> >
> > I don't know if the later may cause the memory consumption.
> > Now I disable them at IP level.
> > Then let's see what happens...
>
> You are probably punishing the wrong peer. ?Reconciliation attempt
> from xxx  while gossip disabled. Ignoring.? only means that xxx tried
> and connect for a reconciliation exchange while you were already
> exchanging with another peer.

Sorry. I wanted to write
"Reconciliation attempt from unauthorized host xxx  Ignoring
Now I restrict access to my port 11370. It is allowed for my
known peers only.

> But you may have forgotten to
>
> >> Remember to raise recon debuglevel.

I have not. :-)
I wrote "debuglevel: 5" in sksconf file this morning.
(Man page says nothing about which value is recommended so I guessed.)

Gabor