sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] memory leak

From: Gabor Kiss
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] memory leak
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2015 16:19:23 +0100 (CET)

> Last Friday I reorganized disk partitions used by SKS.
> At first sight it was all right but now I found, that
> recon process consumes the whole memory:

> I already restarted it yesterday but today I'm out of memory again.
> My system:
> Stock Debian wheezy. Package version is 1.1.5-1~bpo70+1.

After a few days I have more info.
Look this graph memory consumption:
http://bakacsin.ki.iif.hu/~kissg/tmp/memory-week.png
Since 6th of March the memory footprint of SKS is quite large.
As you can see memory blocks of the recon process are
swapping out continously. I got alarms because host was out of swap.

I don't know why recon needs many times more memory than before.
I just moved data area to a new (maybe no so fast) disk array.

Any idea?

Gabor
--
"Wenn ist das Nunstück git und Slotermeyer?
Ja! ... Beiherhund das Oder die Flipperwaldt gersput."