sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] Re: keyserver.stack.nl, dannyj.dynip.com problems

From: Jason Harris
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] Re: keyserver.stack.nl, dannyj.dynip.com problems
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 14:57:10 -0500

On Thu, Mar 24, 2005 at 02:01:56AM +0100, Johan van Selst wrote:

> It seems to be quickly getting back to normal now, after an sks restart.

Not really, but boy, those errors are a bit more interesting now:

http://keyserver.stack.nl:11371/pks/lookup?op=vindex&fingerprint=on&search=0xC6C872E0E34938C7
says "Error handling request: Key could not be fetched from offset:
File number exceeds number of dump files" and
http://keyserver.stack.nl:11371/pks/lookup?op=vindex&fingerprint=on&search=0xB2B5E57D76DB2299
says "Error handling request: Bit 7 of packet tag was not 1 as expected: 1b,"
for example.

> I may have been running an 'sks dump' at the time though, but completely
> missed the following problems.

Hopefully you will be able to use that keydump to rebuild, at least.

--
Jason Harris           |  NIC:  JH329, PGP:  This _is_ PGP-signed, isn't it?
address@hidden _|_ web:  http://keyserver.kjsl.com/~jharris/