sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] keyserver.noreply.org moved

From: Yaron M. Minsky
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] keyserver.noreply.org moved
Date: Tue, 09 Dec 2003 15:03:20 -0500

Something similar already exists --- there is a membership_reload_time
in the latest version, and the full membership is automatically reloaded
from DNS on that periodicity.  Having a timer on each entry might be
more elegant, but the full reload has the advantage of already being
there.

--
|--------/            Yaron M. Minsky              \--------|
|--------\ http://www.cs.cornell.edu/home/yminsky/ /--------|

Open PGP --- KeyID B1FFD916
Fingerprint: 5BF6 83E1 0CE3 1043 95D8 F8D5 9F12 B3A9 B1FF D916