sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] keyserver.noreply.org moved

From: Fabio Massimo Di Nitto
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] keyserver.noreply.org moved
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2003 21:24:20 +0100 (CET)

On Tue, 9 Dec 2003, Yaron M. Minsky wrote:

> Something similar already exists --- there is a membership_reload_time
> in the latest version, and the full membership is automatically reloaded
> from DNS on that periodicity.

Yes I noticed it but it talks about hours. perhaps taking it down to
minutes?

> Having a timer on each entry might be
> more elegant, but the full reload has the advantage of already being
> there.

I agree it is more elegant but you need timers for each entry. imho still
overkilling for one ip changing once in a while

Fabio

--
Our mission: make IPv6 the default IP protocol
"We are on a mission from God" - Elwood Blues

http://www.itojun.org/paper/itojun-nanog-200210-ipv6isp/mgp00004.html