sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] wishlist for the web search results

From: Yaron M. Minsky
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] wishlist for the web search results
Date: Sat, 06 Dec 2003 22:48:14 -0500

The patch generally looks reasonable, though I will take a closer look
soon.  One thing:  have you tested it against GPG?  I don't want to
break compatibility there.

--
|--------/            Yaron M. Minsky              \--------|
|--------\ http://www.cs.cornell.edu/home/yminsky/ /--------|

Open PGP --- KeyID B1FFD916
Fingerprint: 5BF6 83E1 0CE3 1043 95D8 F8D5 9F12 B3A9 B1FF D916