sketch-devel

state of hacking

From: C. Ecker
Subject: state of hacking
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 19:23:39 +0100 (MET)

Hi,

The good news is that I am not a phd student anymore, the bad one is that
I have less time to waste on side projects as, sorry, skencil.
Therefore, I put my current skencil-devil in the web. So if you are
curious, have a look at

http://de.geocities.com/dendronde/sketch-devel_ce_11_jan_05.tgz

There are still a couple of things not working properly, especially
changing the document. What is further left to do is cleaning up the whole
mess. I will of cause do it but it might take a while ...

Christof