sipwitch-devel

Re: [Sipwitch-devel] call forwarding configuration

From: David Sugar
Subject: Re: [Sipwitch-devel] call forwarding configuration
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2013 10:35:59 -0500

The original code for shared registration was based on registry type.  If the
registry type is user, it is supposed to use registry::addTarget(), otherwise
it uses setTarget, which does keep only one registration instance per id.

As to multiple targets, there is also a special "group" tag, which was to be
a container for this, as well as the foundation for other kinds of hunt group
features.

As we never did get funding, and now my time is much more limited, the only
recent work for sipwitch was on making exosip2 4.0 contexts work.  There used
to be a set of patches for tls support based on the older exosip2 api, and
patching exosip2 itself, but this is no longer nessisary, and at the time only
was useful if all devices were exclusively sips.  This is now changed, but I
haven't yet had an opportunity to add support and test loading of certificates
and setting ssl options for the tls context, all of which exosip2 4.0 now
supports cleanly.