Re: [Simulavr-devel] Plan for make a first release of simulavr

From: Thomas Klepp
Subject: Re: [Simulavr-devel] Plan for make a first release of simulavr
Date: Sat, 07 Jan 2012 10:57:14 +0100

Hi Klaus,

I would like to have a complete set of tools in a "suite release". I
expect (as a normal user, not as tool developer) that I could download
all the tools and get them to work. The minimum I expect is, that I
could get a defined set of releases to work. Actually I could not find a
info which version of binutils run with which compiler and debugger and
which revision number of simulavr.

Maybe it helps to write out for released files, from or for which distribution this is made. In the moment I use Ubuntu 10.04 (and I'd only use LTS release for a simulavr release)

And I'm thinking about some more informations for help output from configure run. (for example version of used binutils) I'm not really sure, if this is helpful.

cu, Thomas