[Simulavr-devel] version control systems

From: address@hidden
Subject: [Simulavr-devel] version control systems
Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2009 13:30:08 -0700

Long ago I promised to make subversion and git copies of the
cvs repository to demonstrate how easy or otherwise it was.

Not quite so long ago I made a subversion copy and promptly got distracted.
I used cvs2svn with pretty much all defaults.
The hard part was reading the documentation,
but having done so, there were just two more steps:
Edit the option file and run the command.
I've done a checkout of trunk on it, but that is all so far.

Fedora 11 seems not to believe in cvs2git.
I've not been able to find the magic words to make git itself
convert both simulavr and simulavrxx.

---
Michael Hennebry
address@hidden