Re: [Simulavr-devel] interrupt flag/enable bits update

From: Theodore A. Roth
Subject: Re: [Simulavr-devel] interrupt flag/enable bits update
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2003 11:50:38 -0800 (PST)

On Mon, 1 Dec 2003, Keith Gudger wrote:

> Ted:
>
> I would like to start updating my sources and get the USB stuff fixed.  I
> have noticed that the savannah simulavr pages have changed recently.  Some
> useful stuff is gone.  The one in particular that I need this time was on
> the CVS page.  There used to be a section about checking out the sources
> when you "live behind a fascist firewall".  I always just loaded that page
> up and cut and pasted the command - now i don't know it and it's gone.  I
> tried this:
>
> cvs -d:pserver:address@hidden:443/cvsroot/simulavr login
>
> and got this result:
>
> cvs [login aborted]: reading from server: Connection reset by peer
>
> I probably have the number "443" wrong?  I tried the number 2401 suggested
> by the CVS help pages, but that was worse.  Can you help?  Thanks.

Two places to look.

First, try looking at your ~/.cvspass file.

Second, look at the CVS/Root file in a previously checked out simulavr
tree.

Sounds like you need to go through special port on a proxy server.

If all else fails, try sending a mail to address@hidden You
might even want to send them an email anyways letting them know that
they removed some useful information.

Hope that helps.

Ted Roth