Re: [Simulavr-devel] interrupt flag/enable bits update

From: Keith Gudger
Subject: Re: [Simulavr-devel] interrupt flag/enable bits update
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2003 11:26:13 -0800 (PST)

Ted:

I would like to start updating my sources and get the USB stuff fixed.  I
have noticed that the savannah simulavr pages have changed recently.  Some
useful stuff is gone.  The one in particular that I need this time was on
the CVS page.  There used to be a section about checking out the sources
when you "live behind a fascist firewall".  I always just loaded that page
up and cut and pasted the command - now i don't know it and it's gone.  I
tried this:

cvs -d:pserver:address@hidden:443/cvsroot/simulavr login

and got this result:

cvs [login aborted]: reading from server: Connection reset by peer

I probably have the number "443" wrong?  I tried the number 2401 suggested
by the CVS help pages, but that was worse.  Can you help?  Thanks.

Keith