Re: [Simulavr-devel] patch to add vcd output generator

From: Carsten Beth
Subject: Re: [Simulavr-devel] patch to add vcd output generator
Date: Fri Nov 22 12:30:02 2002

Hi Ted,

I was very busy the last weeks, so I haven't time to test your patch in
detail. I just apply the patch on simulavr-0.1.1, start ./configure and make.

While apply the patch I get a message, that Makefile.am exists already and
furthermore the new files (all the vcd stuff) goes directly to the src
directory, not to a subdirectory.

./configure and make work, but the disp-vcd isn't build.

Maybe I did somethink wrong?!? If I have time,  I will look for that on the
weekend.

Carsten