bindkey sequence

From: Todd Freed
Subject: bindkey sequence
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2011 11:17:37 -0700

Hi,

I'm attempting to match a sequence of 6-7 keystrokes and can't quite get the bindkey to work.

I find myself frequently copying the line-just-above the cursor into screens buffer, so I can paste it somewhere. So, the key sequence I use (and which I want to map) looks like this:

Ctrl-A # command
Escape # copy mode
Up Arrow # previous line
Shift + Pipe # move cursor to beginning of line
Enter # Start copying
Shift + 4 # move cursor to end of line
Enter # done copying

I can't get the key selector (say, for Alt+Shift+C) but even if I use an easy one, I can't even approach what the right hand side of this bindkey would look like .. something with the stuff command im guessing.

Any help?

Thanks,

-Todd