Re: Screen title not updated in Putty

From: cupaxe
Subject: Re: Screen title not updated in Putty
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2006 23:52:45 -0500

The solution was simple- It has to do with some of the settings in my
systems global screenrc file. When I did a local install of screen,
the location where the new screenrc file was read from got changed. I
had to chane my SYSCREENRC variable to point to the corrent location
and things worked. My screenrc file that I am using is here-

http://www.nyx.net/~ksubrama/screenrc

I am not sure exactly which of the settings in the screen file led to
having my title back. Now it works flawlessly.

All the best-

Krishna