Re: Reply to header

From: Suso Banderas
Subject: Re: Reply to header
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2004 17:35:54 +0000

  Sigh, I know.  I already use G and r for replying, I was trying to
avoid using L.  I guess I just don't think of mutt in that way (using
different reply keys for different things).  Most other lists I'm on
just have a Reply-To: header instead.  I thought I might be able to get
you guys to agree to do this.  But if not, no big deal.

On Tue, Nov 02, 2004 at 05:13:55PM GMT