Re: Testing if this message reaches the savannah-users

From: Vaidas BoQsc
Subject: Re: Testing if this message reaches the savannah-users
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2021 10:42:39 +0300

from:BoQsc <vaidas.boqsc@gmail.com>
to:"savannah-users@gnu.org" <savannah-users@gnu.org>
date:Jun 22, 2021, 10:30 AM
subject:I'm curious about how mailing lists work
mailed-by:gmail.com

The above is all I know. This one seems to not be archived in the
mailing list, that is
https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/savannah-users/2021-06/index.html

I'm not sure about Message-id header.
Couldn't find it in the latest google mail web client so far, might be
missing or inaccessible due to their "new" design.
https://www.accelo.com/resources/blog/how-to-find-an-email-s-message-id/