Re: Testing if this message reaches the savannah-users

From: Vaidas BoQsc
Subject: Re: Testing if this message reaches the savannah-users
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2021 10:35:16 +0300

I'm still learning to use mailing lists.
It's my fifth message in this mailing list, but I have a feeling like only
this one will show up again along-side the first one.
I wonder if there are any quick short tutorial that would explain some
basic things about mailing lists from experience.

On Sat, Jun 26, 2021 at 1:17 AM Andrew McGlashan via Discussion of
savannah-announce and any user-oriented topic <savannah-users@gnu.org>