Re: [Savannah-users] Question about Email Lists

From: Stephen H. Dawson
Subject: Re: [Savannah-users] Question about Email Lists
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2014 19:00:53 -0500

Thanks.

I have never received a control message pattern like you reference.

I appreciate the offer for a fake email address, but I think we need to
keep a live person involved. The pattern of GNU remotecontrol talking
with real people in the world (ha) has been with academia and industry
leaders. They want to talk to a real person, not a team out in WWW. I am
working that interest with they talking to me and not the list. However,
if this trend continues, and the industry keeps talking, it seems like
the list for remotecontrol will take off. That is the point I would like
to find some help with administrating the list. Getting others up and
running with their local email client spam filter could be some work. I
am willing to try helping theme, but with all pain......their interest
to help will be limited to the pain they are going to go through.

I hope the list takes off. Perhaps if I stop talking to real people, but
that would stop other things. Chicken and the egg.

Thank You,
Stephen H. Dawson
(865) 804-3454
http://www.linkedin.com/in/shdcs