[task #15602] Submission of dungeon-mode

From: Corwin Brust
Subject: [task #15602] Submission of dungeon-mode
Date: Thu, 14 May 2020 17:57:02 -0400 (EDT)

Follow-up Comment #10, task #15602 (project administration):

[comment #9 comment #9:]
> Thank you!
>
> Many files (e.g. README.org, Docs/Maps/testmap.org) lack copyright notices;
I couldn't find copyright and license notices for files like
Docs/Maps/defaultfeatures.svg and Docs/battleboard/Battleboard.odg.

Battleboard.odg is removed; all other files in the Game repo should now have a
copyright line near the top of the file excepting the .el files which have the
copyright line in the usual place within the boilerplate at the top of each.

Thanks so much and please let us know of anything else we should look into!

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?15602>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.nongnu.org/