[Savannah-register-public] [task #15221] Submission of Reproducible pape

From: Mohammad Akhlaghi
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #15221] Submission of Reproducible paper template
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2019 05:27:58 -0400 (EDT)

Follow-up Comment #26, task #15221 (project administration):

Yes. But as I mentioned before, "This is intentional: users clone this branch,
define their own project's "master" branch, and keep their project's
infra-structure updated by pulling from the "template" branch when they
want."

This is a unique project. It does run with no modifications. But its raw
output
<https://gitlab.com/makhlaghi/reproducible-paper-output/raw/master/paper.pdf>
is useless.

its users are not just passive runners of the code. Its users must actively
customize it from the start. They do this customization in the source code,
but on the "master" branch they create them selves.

In other words we want the users to be able to follow common conventions.

Is there a problem with not having a master branch on Savannah?

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?15221>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.nongnu.org/