[Savannah-register-public] [task #14403] Submission of Guile-CV

From: David Pirotte
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #14403] Submission of Guile-CV
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 00:16:16 -0400 (EDT)

                 Privacy: Public
        Percent Complete: 0%
             Assigned to: None
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any
                  Effort: 0.00

Details:

A new project has been registered at Savannah
This project account will remain inactive until a site admin approves or
discards the registration.

= Registration Administration =

While this item will be useful to track the registration process, *approving
or discarding the registration must be done using the specific Group
Administration
<https://savannah.nongnu.org/siteadmin/groupedit.php?group_id=11703> page*,
accessible only to site administrators, effectively *logged as site
administrators* (superuser):

* Group Administration
<https://savannah.nongnu.org/siteadmin/groupedit.php?group_id=11703>

= Registration Details =

* Name: *Guile-CV*
* System Name:  *guile-cv*
* Type: non-GNU software and documentation
* License: GNU Lesser General Public License (n/a)

----

Guile-CV
a Computer Vision functional programming library for Guile

Guile-CV is a Computer Vision functional programming library for the Guile
Scheme language.  Guile-CV is based on Vigra (Vision with Generic Algorithms).
 It comprises a direct binding to Vigra_c (a C wrapper to some of the Vigra
functionality), and a higher level API written in Guile Scheme.

==== Other Software Required: ====

Autoconf >= 2.69
Automake >= 1.14

Guile >= 2.0.13
        http://www.gnu.org/software/guile
        LGPLv2+

Vigra >= 1.11.0
        http://ukoethe.github.io/vigra/
        the LICENSE file says: 'identical to the MIT X11 License'

Vigra_c
        https://github.com/BSeppke/vigra_c
        the LICENSE file says: The MIT License (MIT)

==== Other Comments: ====
Special Note:

This project is under GNU evaluation already, and the technical evaluation has
been completed. I have just been told that it will take another 5 weeks at
least, due to backlog ... This is all fine, but I wantto make this project
public as soon as possible, hence my demand here.

The GNU evaluator is Mike Gerwitz <address@hidden>, and I did ask him if I could
pass his contact to you guys, so you may save quite a bit of time: Mike has
done the hard work already :), please get in touch with him for the technical
evaluation part.

Since Mike did the evaluation, I uploaded a new version with all the changes
required so Guile-CV follows the 'nongnu project style' (headers and copyright
have all been changed, as well as all occurrences of GNU Guile-CV ->
Guile-CV.

The tarball and sigfile are here:

http://download.savannah.nongnu.org/releases/grip/guile-cv/guile-cv-0.1.3.tar.gz

http://download.savannah.nongnu.org/releases/grip/guile-cv/guile-cv-0.1.3.tar.gz.sig

        [ GPG Key: A3057AD7
        [ gpg --keyserver keys.gnupg.net --recv-keys A3057AD7

==== Tarball URL: ====
http://download.savannah.nongnu.org/releases/grip/guile-cv/guile-cv-0.1.3.tar.gz

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?14403>

  http://savannah.nongnu.org/