[Savannah-register-public] [task #10632] Submission of LPT Interface

From: Alex Fernandez
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #10632] Submission of LPT Interface
Date: Sun, 03 Oct 2010 11:10:27 +0000

             Assigned to:                    None => alexfernandez

Hi Paul,

I am reviewing your submission on behalf of Savannah. The tarball is mostly
fine, but there is a small issue: there are a few binary files such as
LPT_Interface_48.tiff or GombHangja_Magas.wav which do not carry copyright
information. We need to have them clearly and unambiguously released under the
GPL just as the rest of the files, so we usually recommend that you add this
information (author, copyright and license) to a README file or similar.

As this is the only issue I am approving your submission, so you can work on
it within Savannah. But I will leave this task open so you can notify us when
it is solved and we can audit the project again, OK? Welcome, and have fun!

I've approved your project--welcome on board! :-)

You'll receive a mail notification with further instructions shortly.

--
Happy hacking!