[Savannah-register-public] [task #10497] Submission of SimRoof

From: Alex Fernandez
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #10497] Submission of SimRoof
Date: Sun, 03 Oct 2010 10:47:11 +0000

Hi again,

The project is mostly fine so I am going to approve it. There are however a
couple of requests and a suggestion:
* The status of the data is clear, but it would be good to explain it in a
README file or similar.
* You are also distributing a binary file radhouse.ico without copyright
information attached. In these cases we recommend adding this information to
the README file, explaining filename, author and license.
* The suggestion is to place all source code inside an src/ folder, instead
of leaving it in the top directory. Source code organization is very important
for a successful project IMHO.

You can work on the requests in the version control system of your choice,
inside Savannah.I am leaving this task open so you can let us know when the
project is ready for review, OK? Welcome, and have fun!

I've approved your project--welcome on board! :-)

You'll receive a mail notification with further instructions shortly.

--
Happy hacking!