[Savannah-register-public] [task #9511] Submission of Java Expressions L

From: Konstantin L. Metlov
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #9511] Submission of Java Expressions Library
Date: Sat, 05 Dec 2009 18:04:56 +0000

I've changed the wording of that paragraph into "Commercial support is
available. To find out more contact me (address@hidden) directly." To make
it more obviously qualify for the exception, stated in hosting requirements.

JEL runs with gij and gcj (version 4.2.4-1ubuntu3) except for three failing
tests in the testsuite, all of them boiling down to appending a character to
java.lang.String. This is an obvious flaw in gij, which may be already fixed.

I've added the licensing notice to each page of javadoc.

Making a subdirectory in a tarball would break convention, used by previous
versions. I don't want to do it.

The updated snapshot is at:

http://fti.dn.ua/~metlov/jel-2.0.2-u2.tar.gz