[Savannah-register-public] [task #7387] Submission of GêBR

From: Ricardo Biloti
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #7387] Submission of GêBR
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 12:38:28 +0000

Hi John

Thanks for you response and time. We plan to use Savannah to release GêBR.
Indeed, GêBR is already in SourceForge, but we find out that SourceForge's
way to upload and distribute releases is hard to manage. In Savannah we could
release snapshots daily, in a autoamatic manner. That's our main interest.
GêBR development is intense (with several commits per week, many per day
somentimes), and interatively upload them in SourceForge is dificult and
time-consuming.

We have already build a community around GêBR and it demands for fresh
releases. We hope Savannah can help us with this.

About be nongnu you are right. It was my mistake. Perhaps savannah.nongnu.org
would be more adequate.

Regards,
Ricardo