[Savannah-register-public] [task #4065] Submission of Pressure Probe Mea

From: Grant Ingram
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #4065] Submission of Pressure Probe Measurement System Softwa
Date: Thu, 5 May 2005 10:22:09 +0000

Hello,

I've made the requested changes and they are available at:
http://www.staff.ncl.ac.uk/grant.ingram/download.html

I've put a note the data files to put them in the public domain - if that
isn't sufficient let me know.  The mechanical engineering data files are just
example data for the program to illustrate the file format and program
operation.  I'm not really sure they contain any copyrightable information -
still it's done just to be on the safe side.

Cheers,

Grant.

Incidently the URL for the "project tracker" gives me an error saying that
the project isn't active yet.

https://savannah.gnu.org/admin/groupedit.php?group_id=7566

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=4065>