[sr #110737] git push rejected

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: [sr #110737] git push rejected
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2022 17:56:17 -0400 (EDT)

Update of sr #110737 (project administration):

             Assigned to:                    None => rwp

Follow-up Comment #1:

Thank you for this problem report.  It was due to a problem during a system
upgrade today.  The SQL server was upgraded from an older system to a newer
one which resulted in changing the IP address.  The NFS backend server had
been reconfigured to point to the new IP address but the rpc.mountd program
continued to hang onto the old address instead of getting the new address.
That was unexpected!

The actual issue is that my regression test for this problem is apparently
flawed and did not alert to the problem.  Strangely it continued to work
regardless.  I must debug why that did not alert me now.

I believe it has now been fixed.  Please try it again now.  And thank you very
much for reporting this problem.  Sorry for the inconvenience.

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/support/?110737>

Message sent via Savannah
https://savannah.nongnu.org/