Re: Please make a repo for the GNU C Manual

From: Ineiev
Subject: Re: Please make a repo for the GNU C Manual
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2022 13:41:27 +0000

On Sat, Apr 23, 2022 at 11:55:40PM -0400, Richard Stallman wrote:

> Let's call it this name:
>
> GNU C Intro and Reference
>

> That would do more than just enable the reps to coexist: it would
> explain the substantial difference between the two.

I've just created a new group with a CVS repository; you should be
able to checkout a working copy like

  cvs -z3 \
    -d:ext:rms@cvs.savannah.nongnu.org:/sources/c-intro-and-ref \
    co c-intro-and-ref

For the time being, the group is private, i.e. non-member checkouts
are disallowed, and its Savannah pages are only accessible for its
members and Savannah admins.