[sr #110401] webpage of nongnu project doesn't appear

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: [sr #110401] webpage of nongnu project doesn't appear
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2020 22:00:08 -0500 (EST)

Update of sr #110401 (project administration):

Follow-up Comment #2:

Apologies for the delay in debugging this problem.  I think it is fixed now.

There were two problems.  One was a repeat bug on our end.  Apologies again
for this problem.  The update hook to trigger an update on the www.gnu.org web
server was missing.  I have hit this before and not sure why it happens.  I
have refreshed it on my list to figure out.

The second problem was the Homepage URL listed had a typo in the address, at
least I assumed it was a typo, and was missing the hyphen of the project name.
 I edited the URL and corrected this and now the project homepage is loading
for me.

https://www.nongnu.org/libre-sapienza/

Please let us know if there is anything more to do.

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/support/?110401>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.nongnu.org/