[sr #110401] webpage of nongnu project doesn't appear

From: Andrea G. Monaco
Subject: [sr #110401] webpage of nongnu project doesn't appear
Date: Sat, 19 Dec 2020 16:29:17 +0100

Thanks, it works perfectly now.

  > The second problem was the Homepage URL listed had a typo in the
  > address, at least I assumed it was a typo, and was missing the
  > hyphen of the project name.  I edited the URL and corrected this and
  > now the project homepage is loading for me.

At some point I changed the "Alternative address" field and removed the
hyphen, but the main issue, which is the nonexistent page, already
existed.  I assumed, perhaps incorrectly, that I could define an alias
address in that field, so that people could reach the page without the
hyphen too.  Anyway, that's a minor detail. I have no strict need of an
alias address.

Thanks,
Andrea