[Savannah-help-public] [sr #106700] Page statistics/log files? revisited

From: Alex Fernandez
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] [sr #106700] Page statistics/log files? revisited
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2009 18:50:36 +0000

I think that is great. For the record I am a fellow of FSFE, the details are
in a private mail, but we can wait for a month, no problem.

I was planning on using webalizer, given the awful security track record of
awstats. I think it can be configured to give stats for different subsites --
in fact it is what gna.org are using:
[http://stats.gna.org/homepage.gna.org/admin/usage_200902.html]. I don't think
that address@hidden would have any trouble with it, but I will ask first.
Since you already have awstats it might also be an option.

Stats should be accesible on a per-project basis at
[http://www.nongnu.org/elyxer/stats.html] or something similar.

As to mirror owners I think it is a hard task to coalesce logs from all
mirrors into a single page. I would start with stats for no-redirect and
follow from there.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?106700>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/