Re: [Savannah-help-public] Moving the GNU libmicrohttpd mailman mailing

From: Christian Grothoff
Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2009 16:19:38 -0600

Sounds good.  Since Karl agreed that the list should not be split, we'll keep
it as address@hidden and of course an alias from bug-libmicrohttpd to
the list would be great.  I'm currently in DC, I'll talk to our admin at DU
to get the archives once I'm back in Denver in a few days.  I'll then make
the mbox available to you so you can set up the archive.

Thanks for your help!

Christian